Our Refund Policy
Arista Recovery wants to ensure that our clients receive quality treatment. Recovery is a process that requires the client to be always involved. Arista Recovery has developed the following Refund Policy relating to pre-paid services.
- If the client is transferred for therapeutic or medical reasons, any monies paid by or on behalf of the client will be refunded less our full per diem rate for each day client was at our facility.
- In the alternative, Client may elect to receive credit for future treatment at Arista Recovery against the full per diem rate then in effect at the time of readmission.
- Arista Recovery reserves the right to deny a refund or credit in the following instances:
- Client is uncooperative, unruly, or disruptive with Arista Recovery staff and/or other clients, causing Client to be discharged from the program;
- Client fails and/or refuses to participate in the treatment program as outlined by Client’s clinical team; or
- Client elects to leave the facility against medical (AMA) or clinical (ACA) advice or without pre-authorization.
- In the event a client pays up front for any services but does not make it to our facility and does not receive any services, we will honor a full refund.
Client understands and agrees that any refund may take up to forty-five (45) calendar days to be processed and shall only be remitted to the party financially responsible for Client’s care. All refunds shall only be sent to the address on file provided by Client to Arista Recovery.
By reading this policy, Client has acknowledged reading a copy of this Refund Policy and that he/she has willfully, knowingly and voluntarily selected Arista Recovery to be his/her treatment provider without inducement or being promised or provided with anything of value in making this selection.